Attorney Available 24/7

Whenever you need Guidance, I'm Available






Tampa FL Medical Malpractices AttorneyWe trust doctors and other medical personnel with our lives and the well-being of our loved ones. A medical malpractice lawyer knows sometimes care and treatment rendered by these same trusted medical professionals end in tragedy for patients. Should you or a family member suffer a serious injury or death as the result of a medical error, protect your rights by consulting an experienced medical malpractice attorney in Tampa, Florida.

REMEMBER: If you have any questions or are in doubt as to your legal rights, call the Law Offices of Christopher DeBari, LLC at 1 (727) 656-7852 for a free consultation.

Is there a statute of limitations for medical malpractice cases in Florida?

Yes. Suit must be brought within two years of the date when the injured party, either KNEW or SHOULD have known that malpractice occurred.  Under certain circumstances that time may be extended.

Can I bring a lawsuit against more than one medical practitioner as the result of the same injury?

Yes. Florida medical malpractice law, and the law in all other states, allows for more than one party to be held liable for an injury caused by medical negligence.

Is there a cap on the amount of damages I could be awarded?

No. In Florida there are no pre-set limits placed on the size of the damages a jury may choose to award in a medical malpractice lawsuit.


If you or someone you care about has been injured in medical malpractice, our firm will completely manage your case and to keep pressure on the defendant throughout the course of your claim. Throughout the entire process, we will work to ensure that your legal rights are protected, and that you receive the best possible representation and the possible recovery.

If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident in Florida, whether as a pedestrian, driver, bicyclist, or passenger in a motor vehicle, please call Tampa personal injury lawyer at The Law Offices of Christopher DeBari right away and begin the process of protecting your legal rights.

Free Case Evaluation

Fill out my online form.