TAMPA AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, each year, about 2.4 million people are injured in automobile accidents on American roads, and, tragically, about 34,000 die of injuries sustained in those crashes. An auto accident injury attorney can help you. Auto accident attorneys in Tampa, Florida have seen that many car accidents occur as a result of reckless or negligent driving. Nearly half of all serious injuries such as traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury take place during motor vehicle accidents and car accidents are a leading cause of serious injuries and personal injury lawsuits in the State of Florida.
If you or someone you care about has been injured in a car accident, our firm will completely manage your case and to keep pressure on the defendant throughout the course of your claim. We will gather all of the necessary information, identify insurance coverages, interview witnesses, take photographs of the vehicles and accident scenes. In addition, where appropriate, we retain certified accident reconstructionists to act as our experts in reconstructing the accident. Throughout the entire process, we will work to ensure that your legal rights are protected, and that you receive the best possible representation and the possible recovery.
What to do if involved in an auto accident in Florida?
- Exchange information with the other driver or drivers.
- Get the driver’s policy number, carrier, plate number, and vehicle information.
- Identify eyewitnesses and copy their contact info.
- Contact local law enforcement or 9-1-1.
- Do not reveal the details of your insurance coverage.
- NEVER sign insurance documents before contacting a qualified lawyer.
- Take pictures of the accident scene to document damage.
- Never admit liability.
- Call the Law Offices of Christopher DeBari, LLC at (727) 656-7852 before you call you speak to an insurance company.
TALK TO CHRIS NOW
ABOUT YOUR INCIDENT
*We take privacy very seriously and do not share your information with anyone except for Chris DeBari and his staff.