Car Accident Attorney Tampa
If you or your loved one was recently involved in an auto accident in or around Tampa Bay area and are looking for an experienced yet passionate car accident attorney in Tampa that won’t treat your case like a number, but rather like family, attorney Chris DeBari will fight for you to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
In the state of Florida it is very important that injured auto accident victims seek medical care within two weeks or 14 days right after the accident to ensure they can take advantage of their personal injury protection (PIP) benefits. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of a claim for compensation through your own no-fault insurance.
Free Post Injury Toolkit
GET PREPARED TO WIN!
What to do if involved in an auto accident in Tampa?
If you are involved in a car accident there are certain steps you should take to ensure your own safety and to take the right steps when it comes to preparing for filing an injury claim. Remember that even when driving at slower speeds, the impact of two vehicles colliding can still cause bodily injury. Here are the things you should do when you’re involved in a non-life-threatening car accident.
- Check yourself and passengers for any injuries
- Call 911 and do not get out of the vehicle unless it is safe to do so and you’re ok.
- Exchange information with the other driver or drivers.
- Get the driver’s policy number, carrier, plate number, and vehicle information.
- Identify eyewitnesses and copy their contact info.
- Do not reveal the details of your insurance coverage.
- NEVER sign insurance documents before contacting a qualified lawyer.
- Take pictures of the accident scene to document the damage.
- Never admit fault or liability.
- Call the Law Offices of Christopher DeBari, LLC at (727) 656-7852 before you call you to speak to an insurance company.
When Should You Hire a Car Accident Attorney in Tampa?
It is important to seek legal advice and or representation as soon as possible following your involvement in a car accident especially if the other party is at fault and you sustained injures. A car accident attorney like Chris Debari can help you take the correct measures in order to file a claim with the insurance company seeking compensation for your injuries. In fact attorney Chris DeBari will handle everything for you at no upfront costs to make sure you have the best chance of recovering the maximum compensation for your injuries.
Accident claims can get complicated, so here at the law offices of Christopher DeBari ,we offer completely free consultations to review your case and give you proper legal advice. It’s important to us that you get the best representation after an auto accident without needing to worry for any out of pocket expenses.
If you or someone you care about has been injured in a car accident, our firm will completely manage your case and keep pressure on the defendant throughout the course of your claim. We will gather all the necessary information, identify insurance coverages, interview witnesses, take photographs of the vehicles and the accident scene. In addition, where appropriate, we retain certified accident reconstructionist to act as our experts in reconstructing the accident. Throughout the entire process, we will work to ensure that your legal rights are protected, and that you receive the best possible representation and recovery.
Are Auto Accidents Common in Tampa?
Statistics show that Tampa is one of the most accident-prone cities in Florida. On an annual basis, there are over 40,000 auto accidents in Tampa Bay with Hillsborough county leading by a large margin compared to the surrounding counties.
Auto accident attorneys in Tampa, Florida will tell you that many cases that come through their doors are the result of reckless or negligent driving. Nearly half of all serious injuries such as traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury take place during motor vehicle accidents, and car accidents are a leading cause of personal injury lawsuits in the State of Florida.
There are a lot of car accident victims in Tampa who are left with substantial medical bills and the fear of not being able to pay for their medical expenses putting lots of financial burden on themselves and their loved ones due to the fault of someone else’s negligence. In such cases, it is advisable to consult a car accident attorney who can help you get compensated for your suffering caused by the negligence of another party. At the Law Offices of Christopher DeBari, we offer a free consultation to car accident victims in Tampa Bay to help them understand all their legal options.
Car accident attorney Christopher DeBari is experienced and well-versed with all the laws that govern Tampa as well as the personal injury laws that govern Florida in general. He will evaluate your case and then prepare all the necessary documents and claim for your insurance company.
Unlike larger firms, who must settle a volume of cases, at the Law Offices of Christopher DeBari, we never advise our clients to settle a claim simply to get paid if we believe that litigating will achieve better results. We place the client’s best interests above all else.
How Can a Car Accident Attorney in Tampa Help Your Case
When you’re involved in a car accident and you need to file a claim in hopes to recover money for damages, 9 out of 10 times you are going to be dealing with powerful insurance companies and their lawyers. Although auto insurance companies are critical in protecting us against financial liability for damages most people cannot afford to cover themselves, they are also businesses who have self-interests to protect their bottom lines. This means that when you’re involved in a car accident and you do not have an attorney on your side quickly, they may try to downplay the severity of the accident or your injuries in an effort to offer you a low settlement offer.
When you contact Chris DeBari a reputable car accident attorney in Tampa, you will gain a legal professional who knows exactly how to deal with insurance companies and also:
- Understands the laws in Florida that protect your rights
- Files the claim on your behalf
- Can gather evidence to build your auto accident case
- Calculates the full value of your case
- Negotiate the best possible settlement with insurance companies
- Appraises the true value of damages
- Gathers expert witnesses
- Positions your case for Trial when its beneficial to client
- Offers constant support during a difficult time
Chris DeBari is a car accident attorney who’s helped many clients like you win their cases against insurance companies who tried to take advantage of the injured. It is highly advised that you do not try to go though the difficult process without the help of an experienced car accident attorney by your side.
What makes a good auto accident attorney?
- Experience in Personal Injury Cases– You wouldn’t want to have a major heart surgery performed by a general practitioner, the same goes for hiring a car accident attorney. You want an attorney with at least 10 years of experience in the personal injury field and a good track record.
- Empathetic- Being involved in a car accident, whether its you or a loved one can be a traumatic experience, you’re going to want an attorney who is empathetic and is willing to go the extra mile. Not someone who is just going to treat the case as a number.
- Trial Experience- Yes most auto accident cases get settled but if the settlement isn’t truly beneficial to you, a good attorney will not be afraid to go to trial to give you a better outcome. Also if the insurance company knows that you are not willing to go to trial, they will have the upper hand in negotiating a settlement.
- Resources – A good car accident attorney in Tampa will have the right experts, investigators, good doctors to refer you to, and will have all the resources needed to present a good case on your behalf. They will not collect any funds upfront.
Contact Chris for a FREE Consultation to discuss your case and car accident!
“Chris is a phenomenal personal injury attorney who has helped my friend win a difficult auto accident injury case and since has been my go to attorney for injury related matters. Chris makes himself available to all his clients unlike the bigger firms who can pass down cases to other not as experienced attorneys, Chris is the guy who will handle your case from start to finish. He is very passionate about helping people and during the few times I had to call him for assistance, he always answered and provided support and guidance. Thanks Chris.” — Matt D